Stronger by Kanye West:
1) When I failed the MCA back in Middle School. I didn’t let it bug me, I just learned from it & got stronger.
2) Anytime I fail at something I just find it to help me in the future because what doesn’t kill me only makes me stronger.
3) I only listen to this music when I’m going through a tough time and I need some motivation.
4) Well, the “what doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger” definitely defines how I am. If I’m still alive, I can learn from my mistakes. The “work it harder, make it better” line is how I feel when I need to bounce back from something. You can always be better at something, you just got to work harder & make it better.
Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore:
1) Whenever I got a big project do or I think I can’t finish something, it’s just too much. I remember that I can do it and this song reminds me of that.
2) Nothing can stop me once I put my mind to something and I know that nothing can hold me back.
3) I like listening to this when I’m doing homework.
4) “Tonight is the night, we’ll fight ’til it’s over”- When they’re something important to do, I’ll continue to fight at it until I complete it. “Now, can I kick it? Thank you. Yeah I’m so damn grateful”- After the task it complete, I’m so grateful it’s complete and I don’t have to worry about it anymore.