Social Media Inventory

I have 497 friends on Facebook and 1,983 followers on Twitter. The things on like on Social Media include LA Lakers, Oklahoma City Thunder, Philly Eagles, Indiana Pacers, and Anaheim Angels. 99% of the things I like on Facebook are sports teams and the other 1% are some actors official Facebook site. The purpose of social media to me is to communicate with those who you don’t really get a chance to talk with including celebrities, friends, and people who you don’t have in common with but like to communicate with because you have something in common. The reason I have almost 2,000 twitter followers is because I tweet a lot about the Lakers and other Lakers fans follow me and we all get to talk about the Lakers through social media. I’m mostly the speaker because all i do is tweet and post on Facebook, I very rarely reply to any tweets or post.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s