- Yes, I succeeded the challenge.
- There were definitely moments where I wanted to use media. I just put my phone away for that day so I wouldn’t be tempted to use it that day.
- The most difficult time of the day without my phone was probably in between classes where I usually text my phones.
- The most thing I missed about my phone and its capabilities where being able to surfer the web and go to Facebook and Twitter. Besides texting and checking the time, the most things I use my phone for is checking Facebook and Twitter.
- What I learned about my media consumption is that I am very depending on my phone. I always use to think that I could go a couple days without it and not even notice but that’s clearly not the case. I use my phone a lot more than I originally thought.
- You issued this challenge possibility to show us what it was like when you were our age. How you used media back then and for us to get a feel for what it is like to just use for phone to call (and play snake) and nothing else; no games (besides snake), no Facebook, no Twitter, no nothing.